Tuesday, 15 June 2010

Even though most of you know me I think it only fair to say who I live with. My name is Fluterocks17 and here is a picture of me from Halloween. (below)
















I live with my mom, dad, 2 dogs, a Turtle that bites, and a fish tank. Some call it a zoo but I call it H-O-M-E-. My first dog Casey is a cockapoo he is a lover and will never grow up. He is frisky and LOVES his walks. (Above and to the right) I have included a picture of him. The turtle and fish I don't wish to show you.






But my other dog Tootsie is Havanese she is VREY trainable. Did I mention that she is cute.

I play the flute. A level 2 thank you very much! I am one of the better players.

Toward the end of 6th grade my school made a lip dub. It's not the best but I think you will maybe, probably not like it. Here is the URL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0oAzx3Uxvo

Watch it! :) Then post what you think.

I would Like to end with a riddle. If you can figure it our post me back what it is.

3 M's are summer of the 12 M year the rest are school M's

Both M's are the same.


Any youtube videos you like post that you like I will watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment