Saturday, 19 June 2010

The Cabin!

I left for my grandpa & grandma's cabin on Thursday. My parents were planing to come up on Friday night. On Thursday we could not do much because there was a severe weather warning! It was very scary. On Friday I kept thinking that it was Saturday. For breakfast we went out to eat for there was no food in the cabin. I got the coolest :) anklet, and flip-flops. Then I want swimming with some neighbor girls. One is going into 1st grade, and her older sister is going into 3rd grade. They have a younger sister who is 3. They are sooooooo adorable. Then we got some very sad news. My youngest cousin Rachel and her family are moving to Milwaukee.
VS.










That's sad and happy, because they got the the news on Rachel's birthday. Any way, she just turned 5 yesterday. We will all miss her but I hope that she is going to be happy in Milwaukee.

Here is the riddle for today.
What is greater than God, More evil than the devil, The poor have it, The rich need it, And if you eat it, you'll die?

No comments:

Post a Comment